In October 2018 Microsoft will be making a series of price adjustments to their volume licensing programs, on-premises products, and cloud services. We are here to help you make sense of it all and discuss next steps.
The October pricing changes will include:
- Altering some of the programmatic volume discounts
- Alignment of government pricing for on-premises and online services
- Commercial pricing changes for on-premises products
- Some of the on-premises products included in the changes are the Windows Server family, Office and Windows 10 Enterprise
Please contact us to understand how you might be affected, we can help you manage any changes and create a next steps plan.
- By Ian Gerrard (Licensing Consultant)